I got week 1 done with my adventures elsewhere.
Week 2 was not quite as exciting. I was home all week and ended up working in the office most of the days. The highlight to the week was Jonathan and mine early Valentine's Day. A little history, I was recently at a party - full of singles - and there was a lot of talk surrounding the upcoming "singles awareness day." It just seemed way too pathetic listening to all the moaning. So I decided to be the change I wanted to see in the world - Valentine's Day can be just as fun for singles. The trouble was that we would be leaving Saturday, February 14 around noon. The solution was an early Valentine's Day.
The box of chocolates and a valentine's card was a little too simple for our tastes so we added to it by decorating the car: Ribbons, heart shaped wire garland, and heart shaped sticky notes.
That evening we went to see the play Marry Stuart (I love my theatre class. It give me such perfect excuses to date :). Sadly, this was back in my old school camera days so I did not take any pictures at the theatre :( I am a little embarrassed of that camera. That, and it takes horrific photos! Good thing I have a Cannon PowerShot now. Loving it.
So after the play we tried to go to a restaurant called Two Rows, but we got there about 10 minutes before the kitchen closed. We decided to not risk questionable service from a staff who seemed eager to get home. We continued on to Friday's and had an AWESOME server. Though, when it came time for the check he was talking to Jonathan and asked how to split it. Jonathan said to keep on one. The server than asked, "Okay, so are these your parents?" Yeah, smooth one PUNK!
But I did get at least a few photos of the group.

1 comment:
That looked like a fun date! I am so glad you took a gal out on valentines day! That is awesome :) Thanks for catching up on your blog!
Post a Comment