Here's a little background. Seniority at the office is determined by perceived ability to beat someone in a boxing match. The only way to work past that is to actually beat someone. Understand that when I started working there I was the smallest guy in the office except for a spry little brother to one of the founders. This really was my only hope at beating someone and even with the size difference, his experience at boxing was far greater than my zero experience.
A while back, Shane and I took it to the makeshift boxing rink (Unfortunately the video was only recently posted). Here are some links to the YouTube videos/lessons.
Lesson 1: Keep your eye on the target and keep on the offensive.
Lesson 2 (a.k.a. round 2): It's tiring getting knocked around. I really should have focused more on hitting and not so much on not getting hit.
Lesson 3: I need some conditioning training
The followup lessons had to do with why Jonathan should not talk trash on me, his older brother. In all fairness I included highlights for Jonathan and for me. These were probably the only 45 seconds of actual fighting in the whole match anyway. I will, however, post links to the YouTube full length videos once they are up with "official" commentary.
Jonthan got some hits on me.
No doubt, I schooled him good. I just need a lot of work on my form.
16 years ago

2 comments:
I had the hardest time watching that, but I did it for you! I am not the biggest fan of boxing and seeing people punch each other! But I am happy that you had fun and a good time and are holding your own amoung your fellow coworkers!
I repeat - Boys are Dumb!!! Love you!
Post a Comment