Come to find out, our tickets were for box seats. We were just a few rows back from the action.
Even by age five, these rodeo families were training the next generation of rodeo kings and queen. I think they called this Mutton Bustin'. Basically, the toddlers have to hold on to the sheeps' whool for dear life. The wipe outs were totally nardly bra.
And just to round it off, here's an example of some of the sweet riding that evening.
It's been too long since I was last at a rodeo. A lot of reall good salt of the earth type people. Reminds me why it is I love this country. Such pride, respect and reverence for our blessings and the price paid to secure them. The opening prayer was fantastic. It felt a little showy, but I think that was just because of the atmospher. I could tell it was a very sincere and heat felt prayer. I'll definitely be going back every chance I get. YeeHa.

No comments:
Post a Comment