Saturday, February 14, 2009

Radio Gals

So let's step back a few days. I've been slow about getting things posted lately so I am going to do my best to catch up quickly. Jonathan and I have been working hard and having a great time. My bosses give me continuous accolades for my performance as a buyer and Jonathan has really begun to step up and fill the shoes I left behind.

The breakfast bar was one of the best! I discovered that oatmeal tastes fantastic with honey and pecans. Jonathan discovered the fresh waffles are best top with powder sugar, maple syrup, strawberries and whip cream. The biscuits and gravy were WOW! The biscuits alone were great. Add the gravy and there's just no stopping me (Oh, I LOVE biscuits and gravy).

This week Jonathan and I were given tickets to see a small theatrical performance, Radio Gals. The play was produced in an old A-Frame house that was converted into a theatre that seats about 70. It was a very professional yet worm and friendly production. The funniest part was that Jonathan and I stood out like sore thumbs in an audience of age 55 and over.





The stage was very well set. The play only used one scene, Hazel's living room, and everything revolved around that point. So no elaborate scene changes, just good old fashion acting.


1 comment:

Emily said...

That looks like something I would love to do! what a great event!