Another week, another hotel. This time I have been put up in the Hilton Garden Inn. I know I am somewhere in Dallas, but this is the problem; I have never spent a great deal of time in Dallas since getting my driver license. As such, I really have no idea where anything is. I do know that I am just off of I-35E and not far from Love Field. In fact, Southwest Airlinwes has a lot of employees lodged here. The rooms are set up quite a bit differently here. There is no separate room to meet with customers so I am quite literally sharing my room with multiple strangers :) The bed is really nice, breakfast is plentiful and the staff here is very friendly and ready to help. The view is breathtaking out of the rooms that are deemed "The Office." However, I have not yet had the courage to start taking photos with all the guys standing around asking why I am taking photos. Not quite the "Guy" thing to be doing. But here are the photos I have been able to capture.
Here are a couple room shots.


This will give you an idea of the view that the office had. This was taken a little later in the week and the sky is a little hazy. At the beginning of this week, the sky was absolutely beautiful Ike had come just close enough to blow out all the haze and bring in some cool weather from the north. The weather was perfect all week.

Finally, to show case one of the reasons why Dallas is so beautiful... Do not mind the buildings below. I simple love how open the horizon is. It looks as though you can see the end of the world.
I will be working hard this week to do something exciting so I can blog about it. Though most importantly, I know I need to be taking more photos. As a closing note let me add that when it's dark, it is perfectly acceptable to use you fingers to guide your key to the car door and even the ignition. It also works well when trying to a printer into the back of you computer. it does not, however, work well when plugging your dying laptop into an electrical outlet. Enough said.
Here are a couple room shots.


This will give you an idea of the view that the office had. This was taken a little later in the week and the sky is a little hazy. At the beginning of this week, the sky was absolutely beautiful Ike had come just close enough to blow out all the haze and bring in some cool weather from the north. The weather was perfect all week.

Finally, to show case one of the reasons why Dallas is so beautiful... Do not mind the buildings below. I simple love how open the horizon is. It looks as though you can see the end of the world.

I will be working hard this week to do something exciting so I can blog about it. Though most importantly, I know I need to be taking more photos. As a closing note let me add that when it's dark, it is perfectly acceptable to use you fingers to guide your key to the car door and even the ignition. It also works well when trying to a printer into the back of you computer. it does not, however, work well when plugging your dying laptop into an electrical outlet. Enough said.

2 comments:
I am sorry you got hurt! Too bad I am not there to kiss it and make it feel better :) Love the pictures and I am glad that Dallas is so beautiful and stunning to you! Great job trying to sell me! To bad I am a difficult customer! ha-ha :0)
And Hence the title of one of my blogs proves to be true-- Boys are Dumb!
Post a Comment