I first want to apologize that I have been so absent from blogging. I have a lot of catching up to do so expect a lot of comments on your blogs by the end of this week. But back to me :)
So, What do I REALLY do for work. Click here and check it out. Last December, our company was in the Phoenix Arizona area for a couple shows. While we were there, the local Fox news channel came and did a report on out company. Well, it centered around out company, but was mainly about the industry and brought in some comparisons. We were a little disappointed that it just barely aired last week as we would have loved the free publicity. Nonetheless, it made it out and now you can see what I do, literally.
Now, time to gloat. I got a solid 1.5 seconds of fame on this one. I should get a copy of this for my reel. You never know. This could be my big break in to Hollywood baby! Though, not as impressive as my appearance on the news back in 2003 - you know, when I had hair :) Some of you may remember the whole flight school scam I got to go through. Well, the news was there as the 300+ students gathered around the flight school once we realized they were not opening the doors. Poor owners still had items inside they needed to get out - files to burn no doubt - an we patiently waited for them with the news cameras. What was a lot of fun was when a friend told me he saw my names on the news while he was out of state. I was recognized for my role as comptroller for the 300+ member not-for-profit group we formed to fight everyone involved in the mess. Funny thing, I don't know a lick about accounting. Nonetheless, other officers in the organization readily praised me for being the only one able to keep their team on track with goals.
It sure is nice to take the time once in a while to reflect on how awesome I am. In fact, that makes for a great blog tag. I tag everyone who reads this to write a blog about one AWESOME part of their life. Ha, I can tag too. You see? Now you have to do it.
Alright. Everyone have a great day!
16 years ago

1 comment:
Its okay to brag sometimes :) I will do this post in Feb. I got some good bragging rights. But I already have all blogs written and ready to post for the next 16 days! haha :) I got the DVD and I LOVED it :) I wanted to call you right away; but then thought you might not want a call late at night! Today has been one thing after another and so we will catch up, hopefully Tuesday. That will be the first offical day in my new place! I am excited, but nervous!
Post a Comment