Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On the Road Again...

I sincerely apologize. I did not realize that when I wrote my last entry "My Life is Now Complete," that is was going to take me nearly three weeks before I wrote again. I will call it my dramatic pause.

I recently visited the Phoenix area on business. While there, I made sure to take Aunt Devon's advise and get out to see the town. This time around, I was able to spread the word about the Mesa Temple's light show. Everyone thought it would be a great activity for our office FHE.

This is the view from Main Street: The wise men are following the star (a little left of the camera). In the background is the visitor center and Christmas Palm Trees.

Here's the Temple garden area.

The star!

Just people in passing

So, this is the photo that prompted me it's time to get a new camera. This is best viewed at arm's length.


Inside the visitor's center there was a créche room (amid the other standard visitor center attractions).


2 comments:

Emily said...

My favorite christmas decoration is the Nativity scene and I have yet to find the perfect one that I love! I am picky about it :) I should learn to make my own I guess, haha :) glad to see your having fun!

The Ballard Family said...

Okay, so I'm the jerk cousin that never got in touch with you when you were right in my back yard! Augh! I'm glad to see you made it to the temple lights, we took the kids there a few weeks ago and they loved it. We were sick the week you were here but that's no excuse, we're always sick! Haha...anyway, I'm glad you got to see the rest of the family and maybe next time I will have my head on straighter! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Feel free to contact us next time you're here or...shun us from your visits due to our neglect this time around. :)
Hope your Christmas was merry.
Mandy