This year was lower on verity on account of having fewer people there. In any event, here's the sample plate. Clockwise starting with the drumstick: Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy (I forwent the gravy), rolls, stuffing. cranberry sauce, candied yams and spinach casserole. I got distracted and forgot to take of photo of the second plate with ham.
This year was a little confusing for me and some of the other grandchildren. You see, my mom is who always bring the black bottom pies (Chocolate cupcakes with a chocolate chip and cream cheese filling) and her famous chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately, this year my mom was too busy with her three jobs preparing for Black Friday that an aunt had to make them. I was unsure how my mom's cooking showed up when she didn't cook, and my cousin was unsure how my mom's cooking was happening at his house without my mom there. Definitely confusing .
Despite the confusions, it was all good.
The poor turkey didn't stand a chance.

2 comments:
Looks like quite the feast! Great "food" pictures haha :)
I ended up eating the same Ham and Turkey for 3 more days! That's what I get for staying at Grandpas house the whole time! It was really fun to see you!!! Hope you are doing Ok.
Post a Comment