This is the kiddie table with my cousins, Mary and Ian, My brother, Jonathan and my cousins Dustin and Sean.
The grownups table has Uncle William, his wife Aunt April, Uncle Kevin, his wife Aunt Devon, and the back of Uncle Mike's head.
There's Mike's Profile, his wife Aunt Sharyl, and furthest from the camera is Grandpa Ellis.
This is the intermediate table, we're not too sure if they count as kids or grownups. My mom Tina, my niece Mae, sister-in-law Mary, brother Mike, brother-in-law Jesse.
Starting again with my brother-in-law Jesse, he's hold his daughter Elle who is being harassed by my cousin Ryan who is being egged on by my sister Brooke.
So this was actually a small gathering and I grew up with these cousins so it's a little unfair. But, at least I haven't forgotten them :) The only ones missing in the photos are me, the photographer, and Grandma Ellis. Once I get some of the photos from everyone else I will add Grandma. Sadly, no second cousins made it. I think I have 4 on the Ellis side and have only met two. I think I'll plan a summer vacation to visit all of my family. I think I could pull it off.

4 comments:
You did pretty well. Although, it's Aunt Cheryl (not Sharyl). Also, that's Sammy harassing Elle. Rion is sitting between Cheryl and Mike and across from Kevin. You've only met my little ones once or twice so, that's not bad at all.
It's nice having you back down here. Ian can't wait for you to see The Nutcracker.
Thanks for keeping me straight :D I think it's really cool that Ian has found something he really enjoys and the tremendous amount of support he gets from his way awesome parents. I really enjoy having such fantastic examples to follow!
Good job! I cant keep them all straight either. It was really fun to get to see you!
Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment