Thursday, October 9, 2008

Presidential Debates: October 7, 2008

What you may not know is that before Emily got me into blogging, I had a failed attempt at doing so earlier. Back in February of this year I tried to hop on the bandwagon of blogging and the only topic I could think of to write on was political. It did not go too far because of everything else I was trying to juggle at that time. However, now that I have more time on my hands and with the upcoming elections I have the drive to get that blog rolling too. We shall see just how well I can keep two blogs going at once. Click here to be directed to my other blog, Politico. I will also keep the link in the sidebar and let you know here when it is updated, like today.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am glad you are a blogger! :)

Emily said...

You have been tagged my friend!