Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FHE with the Hacienda Heights YSA Group

This past Monday was my last time to get together with the YSA group in Hacienda Heights. I put together this movie in memoriam, though mostly because I have never made a movie before, let alone post something this cool on my little blog space. This is my warm up for my trip back to Dallas.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great Job on the video! I am impressed. I like all the arrows, explanations and the music! Good job :) It would be time consuming! You should put it on facebook!

Jeff said...

Yeah, it took way too long. It was my first time using Movie Maker (ot any such program) so I spent a lot of time running into brick walls trying to get my thoughts to work. Not as many options as Power Point. I hope to be quicker next time. In any event, thanks for the Kudo's