Rinse and slice the strawberries and cover them in sugar - I used sugar in the raw. I just think it taste much better. The sugar gets the juices out.
For the whipped cream you buy that stuff you always see in the milk section called "whipping cream." Who would have thought. Poor some of that into a bowl, add a little vanilla extract and enough sugar to flavor (gain, sugar in the raw was perfect for this) then mix with a hand mixer on high. Well, the internet said medium speed, but I figure this makes it lighter. Oh, and mixing by hand with a whisk does not work. Yeah, still feeling that mistake.
It was so simple. Not even this dope needed to measure anything :-) Just eyed it all going in. And it was SOOOO perfect! Oh, and FHE was pretty good too :-D

1 comment:
That was the best dessert ever! mY man is amazing! Thanks for planning such a perfect FHE! I love you!
Post a Comment