That is so great you work together and I read your new entry, but it won't let me comment on it. So here it is! Dominoes is a fun game and so is life! I am glad I am going to more things! It feels good to be doing things the Lord wants us to do!
Daily Reminders of the Prophets' Messages ------------------------------ "There remain, however, areas of the world where our influence is limited and where we are not allowed to share the gospel freely. As did President Spencer W. Kimball over 32 years ago, I urge you to pray for the opening of those areas, that we might share with them the joy of the gospel. As we prayed then in response to President Kimball’s pleadings, we saw miracles unfold as country after country, formerly closed to the Church, was opened. Such will transpire again as we pray with faith."
Current Events
Home in Dallas
I am now living in Texas for a time while I focus on finishing my education and establishing a new career. Moving back has afforded me the tremendous opportunity to spend time with family members whom I have not seen for quite some time (2 – 12 years) and with new additions whom I have not yet met. I am thoroughly enjoying my time with family and the many adventures I see approaching on the horizon. At present I am employed with an all LDS company involved in acquisitions and wholesale of collectible coins and paper money as well as precious medals and jewelry. We travel two weeks at a time and work from Dallas for 3 weeks between travels.
2 comments:
That is rather scary!!
That is so great you work together and I read your new entry, but it won't let me comment on it. So here it is! Dominoes is a fun game and so is life! I am glad I am going to more things! It feels good to be doing things the Lord wants us to do!
Post a Comment