Thursday, August 14, 2008

Signing Off Until I Have Internet

No, seriously now. This time it is for real, I am leaving for Dallas. Most of my stuff is packed up with the exception of my daily living item (i.e. my computer). I’ll be leaving midday Thursday to arrive in Palm Springs and spend the day with my dad and little (21) brother (This will be the first 2hrs of my drive). Friday, I hope to leave by 8am PDT. That will give me plenty of time to sleep and knock out 12hrs of driving time. This should get me past El Paso and Odessa area. Around 11pm CDT I will have to stop for the night. I do not sleep much when traveling and anticipate getting going again by 8am CDT at the latest. 6hrs of driving plus a few stops will get me home by 3pm CDT. I will not have internet right away in Dallas so I will be off for several days. Until then, take care.

When it comes to my time in California, what can I say but “WOW!” So Cal has provided some of the greatest moments in my life. I have had many opportunities for growth and have made many great friendships. I have truly been blessed to have been here during this time. I am sad to have to leave it for a time, but am excited about the many opportunities I know the Lord will place in my path as I move back with family. Once in Texas, I will have the chance to focus on many aspects of my life that I have sadly neglected against my better judgment for quite some time. I know that leaving is hard in so many ways, but I also know that I will fantastic experiences while in Dallas.

I will see So Cal again for New Year's 2009!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the little new years comment! Its so great that you speak in code so well! Be safe while on the rode :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.